clans of the forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a clan and get to know your cat family. Fallow the code hunt battle and maybe have a couple of kits.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry, lets get started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WonderStar

Sorry, lets get started Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, lets get started   Sorry, lets get started EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 am

Sorry for ny absence, I hope everyone is doing ok,
Now, when our members make some cats and they're approved we can start the first clan meeting and the tribe of death meeting
Back to top Go down
WonderStar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, lets get started   Sorry, lets get started EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 pm

WE NEEDS TRAFIC!!
Back to top Go down
WonderStar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, lets get started   Sorry, lets get started EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Please excuse my past self, but seriously, I know it's been a while, but the people who were here, even Fogstar, had things in real life to deal with, so they sort of disappeared, however, despite the long wait my thirst for classic warrior cat rp has led me here to renovate this site,i believe this place can be a booming community if introduced to the right audience, and since no post have really been posted yet, it's fair to say that this is a fresh starting out site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, lets get started   Sorry, lets get started Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry, lets get started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
clans of the forest :: general infermaion :: announcements-
Jump to: